Saturday, May 1, 2010

Drawerings!!!

Had to work today but i spent a few hours in borders checking out some faces and poses in magazines, picked these two to draw. Not sure how long it took my, i dont really care, it was jsut NICE to be in my element again! WAAAA HOOO!




Heard on the radio that they passed the Civil Union Act! How exciting is that?! Im not sure about the details but if your dating someone and want to share their benefits you can get I believe most of the perks that a married couple can get, ex. inssurane and tax benefits. Thats amazing! Its great becuase it also recognizes Homosexuals not just Heterosexuals! OMG! I gotta read up on this more.

2 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    I Miss you back! Can't wait until we can hang out again. I think I'm moving to Oahu in September.

    Oh, and did you know that Iowa is one of only 5 states in the U.S. that allows same sex marriage?
    Pretty cool right?

    ReplyDelete