Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Friday

Today was a pretty busy/relaxed day. I got to go to figure drawing. That is always a plus, iv been looking forward to it all week. Since i have been working hard in the yard this past week I really try to draw or edit pictures in the evening when i can, but sometimes I'm too exhausted to do anything. But this morning I was brand New! =) Went to figure drawing and I worked in water color for 3 poses. Its so much fun and it helps me see the general shapes, it also forces me to observe and problems solve quicker. They are really rough but I think that i am improving... or @ least i hope I am. =D
~25 min Pose 1~
~25 min Pose 2~
~25 min Pose 3~
(the R.leg came out good on this one i think but the forshortening is pretty off...its not very believeable.)

My cousins birthday is tomorrow, so i drew and framed this for him. I hope he likes it.






2 comments:

  1. these are really good.. looks like you are really in control of your washes and stroke. (my wc mostly ignores me and does whatever the hell it wants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks =) im secretly a "paint bender" =)

    ReplyDelete