Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New edits and Newest project

It was a pretty busy day today, I didn't realize how tired I was until i fell asleep in the car and drooled a bit. .) Attractive I know =) Today was great, I got paid to paint. The best work day ever, im going to have another best work day on Thursday. Enjoy the pix =)

My newest Project



~Before~
We are just cleaning it up here. Someone painted his hands and the bread that he is supposed to be holding the same color....

~Progress...~

~...Progress~
~After~

I still need to do more work on him. Im gonna continue it on thursday. It was uber fun to refinish this baker sculpture. It weights about 500 lbs or so, solid wood. It has been in the Shore Bird Restaurant before anyone could really remeber. It just has always been in there, and 25 years later comes along the daughter of the boss Lady to paint it and give him life again =) He'll be good go to for another 25 years =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Edits

We switched Glasses for a bit. Just for fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun @ OFFICE

~Take out?~
~NOPE its my Pallet~

~Work & Play~
secret... photoshop edited... but the blurs are all true I just added more from other photos we took =)
(models~ jen----me)

~Jelly Bean~
omg Jelly Beans sooo addicting...

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahaha the one where u frst put on my glasses is the best photo ever :)

    Nice chef! he already looks ten times better :)

    ReplyDelete