Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Falling Behind

Pretty busy and interesting day today, I learned that I need a respirator when working with Varnish and that I need to be out doors with lots of air circulating around me when i do it. LOL. I borrowed my co~workers respirator, I didn't get a pix but i did look pretty goofy.

This is the sketch that I worked on today. I finished work early and just kicked back and drew. It was inspired by a boy that was sitting on a bench when i was walking into work this morning. He wasn't lounging like this but just seeing him there sitting sparked this in me. I need to work on the perspective of the foot. My plan for this image is to finish it in pen and cross hatching then take it into photoshop later. Not sure yet though.






I've been busy the past couple of days, I'll put up the final images of the Chef sculpture that I'm doing for the Shore Bird. I'm still in the process of putting the finishing touches on some photos that i took. The photos just keep coming, I have to make more time to get them up here and do some painting as well... sigh.




These are the photos that I got to work on today. I hope you like them. =)











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I finally got a new computer and I was able to open my external hard drive called "big mama" and I revived my old digital paintings. Take a looks-ees.



~Starry Nights~






~Skull~


~Ask Me Why~









No comments:

Post a Comment